Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goals for the year

I am not one that usually sets goals at the start of a new year. Not because I am agaist them, but because I usually forget what my goal was to begin with. Even if I write it down, I forget where or what it was for. So this year I have decieded to share my goals with all of you and to keep track of what they are and when I hit them and any background info on them. I will keep you posted throughout the year as to how they are coming and any new news.

So here is my TOP 10 list....in no particular order.
1. Build up business (ok so this is like everyone else's goal too if you own your own business, but it is a goal)

2. I would like to take some business classes, to learn more about marketing and the actual business side of owning and running a business

3. Get more customers/clients (since I have 2 seperate businesses, my ETSY Store and my freelance and can get the word out twice as much, just by letting one know about the other)

4. Get new products designed and listed (I would love to set up an system for keeping everything in order, but that is another goal)

5. Get organized (I think that is self explanitory)

6. Get to more Art and Craft shows this year (It's all about getting your name out there)

7. Get more involved in the community (Another great way to get your name out there and you feel great helping out others!)

8. Get in more stores (I have product in 2 stores right now! But would love to get into more)

9. Make money and be a contributor to my family's expences

10. Make enough moeny that we can afford to buy my new MacBook Pro!

So what are your goals this year. What do you hope to accomplish? Please share...maybe we can help each other reach some of our goals!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I kept mine fairly simple and blogged.

I think most of yours are a sub-category of your number 1, building up the business. That's a pretty important one. I'd also like to contribute more to the family income.