Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Beginning

This year has started off with a bang. At least for my business. I have had a sale almost every day so far! Which suprises me since it's after the holidays and people tend to buy less for the next 3 months. But I have also been marketing myself like crazy over the past 3 months for Christmas. So over the next few weeks I will be going over things that you need to keep in mind when starting a business and trying to market yourself.

I wish good luck to all my friends out there who are starting their businesses this year. I hope this blog will help you through your journey. If there is anything you would like me to cover in this blog feel free to email me anytime and I will make sure that your questions are answered.

Thanks again for reading!

No comments: