Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brick and Mortar



Well I have finally decided to share with all of you my space at Brownstone Village. They have a great little set up in Arlington, TX in what used to be an old roller skating rink. The whole place is filled with boutique shops, interior decorating, a salon and now a restaurant. It's one stop shopping for all your needs.

My space features some of my artwork that you can purchase in my Etsy shop, but it also has one of a kind pieces you will only find there. Extra incentive for you to go visit when you are in the area!




So far my sales have been a little slow, but I am one of a few shops in there that is all handmade items. I am really excited about the opportunities this gives me and as this progress I will start to give tips on how to get into a B and M, what to do once your there and pitfalls to avoid. So until next time...

2 comments:

Donna Pool said...

It looks great! Wish I could see it in person!

Funky Finds said...

wow! finally something cool in arlington. i am thrilled to learn of this & will definitely check it out soon. jessica