Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Bit Late but here it is...

I know a lot of you remember me telling you about one of the groups I belong to called Etsymoms making a backet of goodies for Dawn, the now famous blogger. I took pictures of the final basket and all the goodies we collected back in November and I am just now getting around to sharing them with you all.





Dawn was nice enough to agree to meet with me over the Thanksgiving weekend. We met for pizza, because what else would you eat in Chicago. We had a great time visiting. I told her that we just wanted to thank her for reminding us to laugh and enjoy motherhood for all that it is. And she told me more about how this whole thing got started. She was so overwhelmed by our kindness and was more than happy to blog about the items that we sent to her. She has already written several reviews for the Etsymoms you can check them out on Dawn's blog MamasLike.com

So to all you Etsymoms out there who gave something for the basket thanks again for your donations! And those of you who are just looking for some great places to shop check out these mamas.


OneGirlieGirl
Andrea Baker
bfbeads
beadedsocks
happyhousequilts
dizzlepop
busymomcreations
amkstitches
scrappyseller
donnapool
purplehug
mooretaste
WylesStyle
wrapsberry
mizusugi
skygirlstyle
poppypatch
scrapadot
zhinkadinkadoo
and my shop

Happy Shopping and Dawn thanks again. I loved meeting you!

2 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

you are amazing for organizing this...THANK YOU!
Jodi

Donna Pool said...

Thanks again for doing this for us all!