Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Did get what you want?

It's so time consuming to drop hints in the month before the holidays as to what you want and instead of being rewarded by all your hard work, you still didn't get what you wanted! Well instead of waiting for someone else to act on your behave go ahead and reward yourself for all that hard work.

If you have not already checked out my shop, now's a great time to do that. I will have new items arriving daily throughout the month of January and if that's not enough I will be taking custom orders on just about everything.

Still not sure, I will be listing things from my store on EBAY as well to gain a little more exposure and to help out my customers as well. All things I list on EBAY will start well below the price listed in my ETSY store. The first items are on there now...The Faith, Hope and Love Mirrors. These are my best seller and most loved. Check out the auction now...start bidding and enjoy them for the New Year!

No comments: