Sunday, September 16, 2007

October Wedding

I just finished creating some flowers arrangements for a wedding next month. I loved creating these for a couple reasons. First it has been a while since I have had a new client (outside of my family) and second I was able to make it around my favorite season, fall.

I grew up in the midwest, where fall is beautiful - the changing colors, the falling temptures, brisk mornings, cool nights and the campfires. But alas I now live in Texas. Leaves don't fall until December, it's hot, muggy and never cools down. So when I have the chance to work with fall colors my days seem a bit brighter! Anyways these flowers are created in all of falls glorious colors. Enjoy looking and reminiscing about your favorite things about this season.







1 comment:

w said...

wow. these are gorgeous!