Sunday, September 2, 2007

New Greeting Cards launch this week

Later this week I will be launching a new line of greeting cards online at my etsy store. These greeting cards will vary from birthday to congrats to good luck or just blank. I am so excited about these cards because I am using my own paintings, photography and designs to create them. I have so many ideas for these cards. All will be blank on the inside so you can add your own personal message. Some I will be offering with the option of personalizing them with your own message, name or intials.
I have included a sneak peak at a few of the new designs, let me know what you think of them. I would love some feedback.





1 comment:

Donna Pool said...

I love your work and your blog and I'm delighted to have met you...well, sort of met you!