Sunday, September 16, 2007

Big Week

WOW! This has been a big week for me and my store. First, I was picked to be in a treasury. Then, I sold the item that was in the treasury! My first sale! And now I am in another treasury! Created by the Etsymom who made my first sale! Whoo hoo!

Check it out here.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=9618

Of coarse if that was not enough, I was asked to head up a big project for the Etsymoms. (More details to come at a later date) and I was asked to help out 2 other graphic designers with some over overflow work. My advice for those who are thinking it's not worth all the extra effort to promote or to even have a store. I say keep your head up, it can only go up from here! I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful week too. Please if you have some great news too. Share it in the comments. I would love to hear about it!

No comments: