Friday, May 2, 2008

Home Town Chicago

For those of you who don't know I am originally from the suburbs of Chicago. So anytime I run across something from there I long for pizza, hot dogs and a day at the ballpark (Cubs, of course). So yesterday when I ran across Gemini Studio it was no suprise that I felt a longing to go home, it got even worse when I saw this painting in his studio.



What is even better about this is he made some great notecards with this design so I can share it with all my "Rangers" friends down here in Texas!



Of course if baseball is not your thing he has other great works of art ranging from food and drink to animals, pop culture themes, and destinations, like the Shedd in Chicago another one of my fav spots.



If you get a chance check out his shop you won't be dissapointed!

No comments: