Monday, May 12, 2008

Recap on TVC Show

Well you can't win them all. After 2 great shows this one was terrible!

There was no traffic, due to the lack of advertising, there were too many non-handmade companies there (Cookie Lee, Homemade Gourmet, etc). Half the booths were jewelry vendors. I do have to say that Debi who was in charge of the show was very nice, but it didn't seem as though she cared one way or the other. Out of the maybe 25 booths that were there only a handful made sales and of those even less made back their booth fee. I had some people make some great comments about my art and my display - but I had no sales.

Debi's way to make it up to us...a discount at their fall show. No thank you! This show was at a church and when you don't even have the support from your congregation to come out, you know it can't be good! So my recommendation...

JUST SAY NO to TVC.

No comments: