Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beer-B-Q Recap

First off I want to give a huge THANKS to the LD Team for Etsy Dallas! They worked their tails off to plan this show and it paid off in a big way. We had all kinds of press and people came from all over to see what we had going on. It was fantastic! Check out our website to see some of the press and pics from the event. I had the pleasure of talking with so many great people; including Jessica from Funky Finds who = was kind enough to write a little about my painting Rich in God's Love that I am using to raise money for the Vanessa Whitwell Scholarship Fund. I also met a couple members of a new local band Watching Cars, and got to talk to them about maybe designing a T-shirt for their band...I will keep you posted on that. Until then, check out their website for upcoming shows and some downloads of their songs.

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

It was great visiting with you @ the event Tamara! Look forward to seeing you again soon. Jessica