Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Arbor Daze in Euless

I had another show this past weekend in Euless, Arbor Daze. It was a small show in my opinion considering the large tent they had us set up in was not really half full. I would say at least half of the vendors were jewelry and not everything was handmade like it was suppose to be (at least in our tent). They did have other events going on throughout the day and had other tents for businesses and food. It was a great family event. Saturday was a bit chilly in the morning so our traffic flow was little but as it warmed up the traffic flow increased. I didn't have any sales until after 1pm, but in the end I did rather well (on Saturday). Sunday was a different story. Not only did I not have any sales, but the traffic was little to none. After talking with the person in charge to see what he thought of the show, I was a little concerned...he said that this was one of the better years! All and all I am not sure that I will be doing this show again.



Recap:
Total made: $307
Booth cost: $50 (but I split this with another vendor)

No comments: