Monday, April 21, 2008

Oak Cliff Earth Day Recap

Yesterday I had the pleasure of setting up a booth at Oak Cliff Earth Day. We had great weather, nice people and some fab artists from all over the metroplex. I had a great time meeting some new artists and customers and sold some of my very favorite pieces. My booth pictured below was one of the smallest sizes I have had to squeeze my stuff into so far (but this was my BEST show ever, so I am not going to complain).



I also had the pleasure of having my step dad around to help. This was the first time he has been to one of my shows and he was really excited!



He really was, he actually enjoyed meeting all the people and seeing all that was going on.

All in all it was a great day to say the least. I look forward to next year's event. The pictures below are two of the pieces I sold yesterday that I never got a chance to share with you all. I hope you have a great week!



No comments: