Friday, February 15, 2008

The Trinity on Holy Land

Well for more than a week of not being able to get into my blog, due to my internet being all kinds of messed up. But I am back! And I decieded to share with you some more of art that I have been working on (I have had nothing better to do without the internet) haa haa

So the next few pieces I share with you are a series of 3 watercolors that I did of the missions in San Antonio. There is just something about being there that reminds me that God is all around and that his peace is always with us, we just need to look for it.


Faith

Hope

Love


The name for this series is The Trinity on Holy Land. Love is already in my shop on Etsy. The next 2 will be in there sometime during the next couple weeks. The colors are inspired from the sunset and the way all the colors seem to be drawn to this Holy Land.

If you ever get the chance to visit these missions they are beautiful in their own way and I hope you feel the same sense of peace I felt when I visited. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best online AntiVirus!

Kirsten said...

Those are beautiful! It's so nice to see you bringing your true creative skills to your blog and your Etsy shop.

High Desert Diva said...

beautiful series...love the colors!