Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Son's First Birthday

So March 9 my son will be turning 1! I can hardly believe that it has been a year already. For his birthday I want to do something special for him as all mom's do. So I decided to create a birthday invitation for him like no other. Inspired by one of his photos I came up with this invitation.



If you haven't already figured out, I am not the most conventional parent, but my husband is so when I pitched him the idea, I didn't think he would go for it. Of course I forgot he is a man and it is the Godfather. It was actually his idea to add the horse head! So always I just finished it and wanted to share with you what I created. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Bing ReMade said...

Tamara, that is just so darn cute!

Hazel Martin Designs said...

That is hilarious! I love it! I also did my own invitations for my daughters 1st birthday. Of coarse it was sweet not comical. The drawing is sweet but the quote just cracks me up!

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

oh...my! How adorable...love the horsey head...too funny!