Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free Fonts, the good the bad and the ugly

Being a designer and working with very different clients usually at the same time, it's important to have a variety of styles and ideas on hand at all times. You never know what a client will want to try next. So I have a list of books, websites, blogs and such to turn to for inspiration. Of course these are not just for working with my clients they are also for me when I am working on my art.

I wanted to share one of the sites that I came across recently for free fonts. Now I know that there are a lot of site for free fonts, but not all the fonts are that great, this site Font Squirrel does the hard work for you, by picking the best of the free. Of course you still need to read the fine print as to how you can use the fonts, but for designers, scrapbookers, artists that are on a budget this site is great!

No comments: