Monday, January 10, 2011

Car Display Holder for over the door

This past weekend my son had a birthday party for a classmate (actually 2, twins) and after talking with them and their mom I decided to recreate an over the door matchbox car holder similar to one we received from a friend. Of course I quickly realized that this could be used for all sorts of things from matchbox cars to barbies to trains and tracks...you name it.


To say the least I am super excited with how it came out and can't wait to make more for all sorts of things... Their mom knew what I was planning to make and I am pretty sure she was more excited about the gift than they were, but she said they wanted it hung up as soon as they opened it so I guess it was a win win... Happy Birthday again Miles and Nolan!

2 comments:

rick said...

How can I order a car display case?

ArtfulStory said...

Hi Rick
If you can email me at tpdesign01 at yahoo dot com
I can give you more info. Thanks!