Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More from Arlington


So I wanted to share a little more from this past weekend with you. I had the opportunity to meet some other great artists including Cindy Norris, an amazing Christian artist. She was originally an art teacher and with the support of her husband made the jump to creating art full time. On her website you can see some of her paintings and giclee prints that she has available. She is a wonderful person to talk with and I enjoyed meeting her!

I also was able to meet Cheyne of Cut Out and Collect , who is also a member of Etsy Dallas with me. She makes some fab handbags and wallets be sure to check out her site.

This weekend I will be the Farmers Market in Coppell from 8-2 with my good friend Cherry from Cherry's Creations . Hope to see you all out there!

No comments: