Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Coming this FALL...

So with the beginnings of fall starting to show around here a bit early I thought I would share some things to come...

First off some changes that will be made to my blog! Yup I figured it was time to get you all involved around here so I am going to start announcing contests here on my blog and the winner will be chosen from the comments left on the Contest Entry. The first contest will be held next month, so be sure to check back for that.

The second item add to my blog will be weekly specials that you will only find out about here. I will not have announcements in my store about them so to find out what's on sale you need to check here.

And lastly I will be giving sneak peaks to my faithful viewers as to new art that I am working on and may or may not be listing in my etsy store. Why do I say may not? Well that leads into my next announcement...

SCHEDULE OF FALL SHOWS!

We all know that there are some many festivals and art shows happening this time of year and I have booked a ton. So as I make new art it goes out with me to the shows first and if I don't sell it there it will go into my shop. Of course if you see something posted here you just have to have you will always have first dibs on it. Just leave a comment or email me.

So here is my upcoming schedule of festivals...

September
27 - Front Street Fair in Arlington

October
4 - Coppell Farmers Market
11 - Kessler Pumpkin Patch in Dallas

November
1 - Trinity Craft Fair in Euless
22 - Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash at the Sons of Herman Hall in Dallas

December
6 - Denton High School Craft Fair
13 - Sanger High School Craft Fair

If you are in the area for any of these please stop by and let me know you read my blog, I will have special gifts for all of you! See you soon.

No comments: