Friday, September 11, 2009

Rememberance


It is hard not to remember where you were 8 years ago on this date. I woke up late and was missing my poly sci class because I had the flu. Of course I would be sick on one of the most historic days in history. I woke up that morning and turned on the TV just in time to see the second plane hit the tower. It still seems very surreal. I called my husband (my fiance at the time) and asked him what had just happened, being that I was not quite myself thanks to the medicine I was on, and he filled me in.

I am sure we all have our stories and know people who's lives were touched directly and I would love for you to share them. But I would also like to take a moment and remember the fallen from that day, and say a prayer for their family and friends as they remember as well.

No comments: