Friday, July 31, 2009

New Line of Art Debuting This Weekend!


I have been talking about some new art that I have been working on for about a month now, and it's finally ready to be unveiled this weekend! Yay!

My new line will consist of wall art as well as jewelry, all made from vinyl records! How cool is that?! I can't wait to show you. If fact the first piece has already been listed. Check it out here . It's a wall cross cut from a vinyl record and then painted.

I will be listing at least 2 more items this weekend, but hopefully more and there will be several to follow over the next few weeks. I will also be taking custom orders on these so if you have a design you would like me to work on for you please contact me anytime. And it doesn't just have to be crosses if you have another idea that you would like me to work out for you, let me know that too!

I am super excited about this project and I can't wait to see what you all think too, so leave your comments. Also leave a comment if you have other things that you would like to see me try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so awesome!
i'd love to see the final product :D

http://www.loveclay.etsy.com
http://www.loveclayblog.blogspot.com

crystal said...

Vinyl Records are so special, i think it's a great idea to be crafty and artistic with them!!
I am a Music Head so i am looking forward to your creations!!
Have a nice weekend;)