Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Monday

Hello all. I hope you are having a wonderful start to you week. I just wanted to give you a couple reminders....

FIRST: HUGE grand re-opening sale is still going on till this Sunday. Don't miss out on 10% off, free gift with your purchase and free shipping on any purchase over $50. PLUS I am still looking for my 60th sale! That person will not only get the above mentioned stuff, but I will also be including a BOX of free goodies as well. You don't want to miss out on that do you? Check out my shop here {also remember if you don't quite see what you like email me and I will be glad to set up a custom order for you!}

SECOND: Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway posted here on my blog! There's only 2 people signed up for it right now, so your chances are really good to win.

Tomorrow I will be listing some great items that would perfect for Father's Day. See you then!

No comments: