Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GRAND RE-OPENING!




So I will be finally re-opening my Etsy shop . {Insert happy dance here}
My offical re-opening date is set for SUNDAY, MAY 31! I will have a ton of things going on for the re-opening. A will have a contest here as well as SALES on every item for the first 2 weeks! If you can't tell I am super excited.

Along with my re-opening of the store I will also be BLOGGING again here and starting a Twitter page. I have already joined Facebook and will be posting special CODES and EXCLUSIVE SALES on these pages, so if you are not already following me on these, now's the time to start. I have created a fan page as well for my shop where I will be posting tips and tricks to help you with your ideas and business strategies. I look forward to being back and meeting with you all again! Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Bing ReMade said...

doing a happy dance with you!!! I want to sign up to win something, lol :0)