Thursday, October 4, 2007

Favorite Sayings

I am getting ready to create a new line of greeting cards that I hope to have done for Christmas.
They will feature "Favorite Sayings"

So I am holding a contest to get some ideas. Please add your favorite sayings to the comments on this post and the "Winners" (the ones who's sayings I pick to be in the line) will get a free copy of a card of their choice from this line. I will announce the winners at the end of the month and post the winning card designs so the winners can choose.

You may enter up to 5 different saying, but if more than one saying is picked you will still one get one choice of card designs. The "sayings" can pertain to anything for any occasion.

Thanks for your help and I am looking forward to what you all come up with!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

You may look at the dust, but you may not write in it.

Sweet Peas said...

A chicken is an egg's way of making another egg.

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

Mommy, are you still 29?

Donna Pool said...

Oh, where to start...!
Here's one from my mother: "If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right."
And here's one from me:
"You do...and you'll clean it up!"

Rick said...

“When a man has lost his hair and is bald, he is clean." Leviticus 13.40

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/